Entire website and contents are copyright ©2016 2nd Rangers Able Company Historical Association all rights reserved.
Uniforms and Equipment
All candidates, at the completion of their first (1) year of enlisting, must have the following:
* Trousers M1937, Olive Drab (OD)
* Field Jacket M41
* Wool Shirt M1937 (OD) with or without gas flap
* Wool Jeep Hat
* Boots Low Quarter, or Jump Boots. Double Buckle Boots may be worn for events after mid June 1944.
* Leggings (worn with Low quarter Boots)
* Steel Pot (Helmet) OD with Liner (Netting Optional). Must have correct Leather strap and Khaki Chin Strap
* Cartridge Belt, Khaki with Canteen (Khaki Cover)
* 2nd Ranger Division Diamond Patch
* Bayonet and Scabbard for Rifle
* Bandolier for 30-
* Haversack 1928
* Shovel (T-
Recommendation: In order to save money go with the Jump Boots. You can wear them for Early and Late year events. Otherwise you will be buying two pairs of shoes. It is your option.
Round Out Your Impression:
* HBT Shirt
* HBT Pants
* HBT Hat
* Colt 1911 Blank Firing Pistol and Holster (Shoulder or Waist)
* Assault Vest
* Blanket, Wool (2)
* Shelter Half
* Gas Mask with Rubberized Case
* Wool Great Coat
* Wool Gloves and Scarf (OD)
* Wool Sweater
* K, C, D, Rations
* Overseas Cap with Blue Piping
* Dress Jacket M-
* Garrison Cap with Enlisted Disc
* Enlisted Collar Disc ( U.S. and Cross Rifles)
* Applicable Ribbons, Devices, and Insignias
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING UNTIL YOU SEE THE 1st. Sgt.
He will guide you through the process. If you buy something on your own, and it is not approved for wear or use, you have just wasted your money, and will not be permitted to wear or use it.
This is a SERIOUS HOBBY and AUTHENTICITY is PARAMOUNT.